Monday, June 18, 2007

The Best Dad Ever


I hope everyone had a great Father's Day!
Charles ended his day with a backyard camp out. He and the kids went on a camp out/bear hunt while I stayed indoors and got some much needed uninterupted study time! Around midnight Jonathan came in because he was hot, so Charles and Kaitlin (the adventuresome duo) went up on the roof for an hour of star gazing (b/c where better to star gaze?) Charles and Kaitlin made their way indoors to warm beds around 6:30 this morning. I'm proud to report that neither were eaten by a coyote! (Jonathan was concerned!) Could there be a better dad? He's incredible, and I hope his Father's Day was the BEST!

This picture was taken around midnight when Charles called (from his cell phone) to ask me if I wanted to "go on an adventure." "What", I asked? "Come get the boy. He says he's too hot!" So of course - I had to bring my camera!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

How fun!!! Sounds like they had a blast. :)