Saturday, June 30, 2007



Charles and I went to see the new Die Hard movie last night. I really enjoyed it (and I'm not much of an action girl). It's actually PG-13! Sue watched the kids for us while we went out to eat, to a movie and to Starbucks for coffee. It was DELIGHTFUL!!!


We spotted this hat in Books A Million. If I only had eye liner in my purse -what a good lookin' pirate~


And then today was hair cut day. It did not go well. Is it worth the $15 to go let the proffessionals do it? He was only mad for a little while...........................



Woops - I'm so sorry honey. In my defense a fly kept flying in my ear and Charles kept moving b/c of the flies. Hot summer day hair cuts! What makes it funnier is that moments before Charles said, "remember how guys used to get those lines shaved in the side of their head?" I basically said, "oh yeah - wwwwwoooooooooopppp - gasp!"

No comments: