Friday, June 15, 2007

Rhinestones


Most of you know that Kaitlin has started acting classes this summer. She has begged us to do this since she was 2. Well, I set out to find her a theater shirt. Of course they make all sorts of shirts for music, dance, gymnastics, etc, but I couldn't find anything for a little girl who acts (and a "drama queen" shirt is out of the question).
So here is the iron on that I made for her. I may make it more elaborate in the future, but I found this pattern online, and thought it looked just right for a little girl.
Also, it occured to me that I may not be the only mom out there trying to find something like this, so I'm going to sell the pre-made iron-on on etsy for $4. Go here to purchase or to tell your friends. I don't normally advertise myself here, but I'm doing all I can to help pay for camera equipment! Thanks!

No comments: