Saturday, July 14, 2007

Capitol Building


Kaitlin signing something very important. Although when she sat down she said, "Alright now, my royal subjects."

All of the door knobs and hinges look like this. Quite impressive.


My sister that I love.




Outside the capitol building




In the governor's office

Standing in the State Senate (I believe)













Inside the govenor's outer office (one of the special places we got to see).







Lonestar of Texas!







We got to go to our state's capitol building while we were in Austin. We even got to go on a special tour that not everyone gets to go on! It was very exciting. I'm sure the kids had no clue where they were - but I hope they understand one day. It was my first time to go, and I was very impressed. We also went to a great Texas History museum, but I'm going to run out of picture room here. While we were at the Texas History Museum, Jonathan said to his grandpa, " You know, I was just thinking to myself, 'Self why is that soldier standing like that?'" Too funny.

No comments: