Sunday, July 29, 2007

Out of Touch

I may not be online much for the next few days. We are starting a mission week with our youth group, and we will be spending evenings sleeping on the fellowship hall (what sleep we actually get) and days doing mission projects in our community.
Keep us in your prayers this week as we attempt "Mission Possible" as we are calling it. Monday night I have an engagement session (weather permitting) and Wednesday afternoon I finally get my invisalign put on! I'm sure I'll be posting about those things ASAP.
Friday we have some exciting company coming in and I'm sure there will be many pictures and posts from that as well!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

My husband and I were talking recently about how great it would be if youth groups would concentrate some of their missions efforts in their own community. It's good to learn to minister to kids in other countries, but the people you come in contact with everyday are their real missionfield.

I hope it is a great week!