Monday, August 13, 2007

Checking In










I have a few minutes here at my sisters work computer to post a short update! I'm having a great time here in CA.
Friday when I got here (after a terrible plane ride b/c I so much HATE flying) my sister handed me a dress to change speedy fast like a secret agent in the airport bathroom. Then we rushed off to a suprise tea at a place called the Guilded Rose tea room in LA. It was the cutest purple Victorian house (Kaitlin would have swooned!). The board inside said Welcome Lisa (since we had reservations) and we had the most wonderful tea called Once Upon a Tea which was chocolate and mint and enjoyed tiny sandwiches and scones and treats. It was fully lovely. Then we went shopping for a bit before we picked up my sweetie Zelda from daycare. When we went to pick her up she ran to me - which made me feel SUPER. She calls me "La La" - I LOVE that baby!!!
Saturday we did some touristy things like seeing the Hollywood sign and the tar pits and the Chineese Theater. My camera battery died! Gasp, but I had my small one and took a few little pictures. We drove around pretty much the whole day and saw things like Rodeo drive, melrose, etc. I also got to see William's studio - very cool. I can post pics of some of this when I get home. We ate at the Farmers Market which was fabulous.
Yesterday baby Z was baptized. I am so honored that I got to be here for that. Then last night we ate at Tim and Judy's - yum and fun!!!
Today I am at work with my sis - Love Her-mwah!
Ok - pray for my babies and Charles...my babies are throwing up and Charles is trying to be super dad.
More later - computer needed.....

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Wow, you two look a lot alike when you're side by side! What photogenic sisters! :-)

Mandy said...

Looks like you had a blast! Hope it went quickly for you, and you were able to enjoy yourself! :)