Saturday, August 25, 2007

A few things





#1 - Kate's b-day is in October - I just plan ahead. Lol. Sorry for the confusion.


#2 - Went to training today - I start work Monday only I don't know exactly what age group I will be with.


#3 - Kingdomality.com has a fun 8 question personality test. I had to do it for this new job. The first time I took it (thinking about being a great employee and all, i guess) I got white knight. I took it a second time with Charles just for fun and I think I was a little more honest and got Dreaming Minstrel. Charles got Discoverer which fits him very well.


#4 - The other day we played an elaborate spy game here and at the church that I forgot to blog about. I did snag a few quick pictures while Charles and the kids searched for the bad guys on the roof. I can't even explain how much fun the kids had. I will say that at the end Charles was tied up on the volleyball court with a pillowcase on his head getting sprayed with a special melting spray! Needless to say he was only posing as a good agent, but really he was a robber!


#5 - As you can see in the picture Kate has gotten really into accessories. She can change her own earrings now and matches even to her pajamas. When we eat a snocone - she tries to match that. For example, yellow day...

No comments: