Thursday, September 27, 2007

Baby Goats!!!










We got to go out to Bobby and Martha's for dinner tonight. The main attraction of the evening were these precious, teensy, soft, prancy, dancy baby goats! They are so cute (and my sister, the baby goat lover will be so jealous!)



It was so therapeutic to hold and pet these little guys. I nearly cried I laughed so hard at the way they jumped and pranced around - they are so playful and happy! I just fell in love with them. I am still afraid of mama goats though.



Here are some pictures from tonight. I missed the kids feeding the goats, because I was still at work. Charles was good enough to take some pictures for me! We also saw donkeys and peacocks and a Dalmatian named Princess that Jonathan says is "very intellable"....I guess that's intelligent/incredible maybe!

2 comments:

lonestarcasie said...

Daw gone it I love me some baby goats!

Rebecca said...

SO sweet!! I haven't seen baby goats since high school!!

Hey, I have pictures today. Come see!