Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Prayer Requests at the End of a Bad Day

I made it through a really bad day...one of those "one thing after another" days. Yay me.
I want to put a few prayer requests out there. Forgive me if the first two are a little coded. Let's just leave them that way.

1. Weird Freaky Don't Know What to Do Thing
2. Love My Enemies Type Thing
3. A friend of mine is keeping her great neice for a while while her neice has surgery to remove a mass near her brain. The woman having surgery is named Niki and the daughter is Devin. The little girl is Kaitlin's age, so my heart especially goes out to them. Please remember them when you pray. Niki's surgery should have been Monday, but she was running fever. I'll try to remember to post an update when I know one.
4. My dad still has slipped discs (I'm not sure if that is the right spelling) in his back. I don't think they've decided what to do to fix it.

I'll try to get some pictures to post soon. I've been so busy lately. The cotton is blooming and I'd love to take an hour and just go take pictures of fall!