Monday, November 19, 2007

My baby boy is Four Years Old, November 19, 2007






Travel Back in Time with Me. (Grab tissues if you need to. I know I did.)

Jonathan, 3 Years Old! This was the year we celebrated football style. This boy loves to play ball, and he is incredibly coordinated for his age (always has been.) He's a left footed kicker and left handed thrower, but writes right handed.


Jonathan, 2 Years Old (Clifford the Dog, Kaitlin was Emily Elizabeth.) This was the year of the John Deere birthday party. It was his first West Texas birthday, and he was in awe of all the big green tractors!

One year old - My Rootin' Tootin' Cowboy!


My beautiful baby boy. This was at 2 weeks old. I love this picture because he is looking right at me. He has always been his mama's boy. I am truly the luckiest mother in the world.

This is after Charles cut the umbilical cord. This picture literally takes my breath away. Isn't new life incredible!

Charles actually delivered Jonathan. It was the most amazing experience of my life. I shouted, "It's A Boy!"

She has always been such a sweet big sister. I think I was about 8 months here.


Jonathan's First Sonogram Picture.




Thank you God for these past four years. I am infinitely blessed by this child. He fills my life with kisses and cuddles and laughter. He wants to rub my feet when I've had a bad day, and he asks his daddy to leave so that we can have a date. He melts my heart in a way that only his daddy before him has done. The way that he loves and gives has taught me to love and give better, and I thank God for him every single day.

Please forgive the poor scans. I am still looking for his actual 2 year old picture. I can't find his John Deere album.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Awww. . . I wish he and Jonah could play together. Such a boy. :)