Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Holidays and Aging

"Peace on Earth Good Will to Men in a One Horse Open Slay Amen!" - Jonathan

Jonathan - You know Sis, I'm 4 years old now.
Kaitlin - Yes, I know. I'm 7.
Jonathan(in his most serious voice) - Man, I hate getting old!

Kaitlin (being oh so silly) - Hark the Larry Angel sings.
Mommie - Larry Angel?
Kaitlin - Of course I know his name is Harold, I'm just being silly.

What my children want for Christmas this year:
Jonathan
a blue guitar (he calls it a piano, but we know what he means)
a bug catcher and magnifying glass
skates
Kaitlin
a doll crib
a bug catcher and magnifying glass (this is something they both saw at the book fair)
skates

I think Santa can handle all that;) Especially for such a good little boy and girl.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh goodness! LOL Kids crack me up lol

TSRH said...

This is hilarious. Only out of the mouth of babes can such wonderful humor evolve (course they are my grandkids and as such inherited some pretty powerful brains)

Rebecca said...

I love the Harold angels!!! :)

My brother used to sing "No hell, no hell, no hell, no hell" for The First Noel.

CDJ said...

very funny!