Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Today is BEHIND day

I heard that snickering in the back. Not that kind of behind!

I am behind on dishes, laundry, reading, etc! (Way behind on etc) I have to read 42 billion pages most of which are on-line! I also have to write a discussion answering the following question in light of my own family through my great-grandparents:

As you reflect on your own families, what trends do you see, what similarities and differences do you see? What truly constitutes "a family"?

Sounds easy enough, right? Well, I'm thinking about it - I just thought I'd let some of you think about it as well.

Remember when it was just Charles going to school, and my main job was taking care of the kids? Ahhh, those were the days!

You can go back to snickering about the "behind statement" now if you'd like!

Make a great day!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ew, doesn't that kill your head to read that much online? I'd take a book over that any day. Hope you're having fun and getting all caught up!