Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter






Jonathan was not in the posing mood today, but here are a few from right before church this morning. Jonathan was actually crying before and after these pictures, which you can tell if you really look. (Morning does not agree with that child - especially after sleeping in all week.) That second picture is not a smile-its a grimace. Lol. I took what I could get. Kaitlin could care less, so I'll point it out to you....they are both wearing navy and red and her outfit is all about spring tulips (the dress, the bow, the tights, the necklace, the shoes, the sweater). They looked very sweet.

1 comment:

CDJ said...

Beautiful! Glad you're feeling better. Ardyn has finally come to grips with our lack of geographical proximity....she stated sadly: "I guess I'm never gonna play with Kaitlyn ever again, huh?" Wow, she held out hope for years...I still think we should plan a meet'n'greet in Ft. Worth. love ya