Monday, April 28, 2008

This is Blog Therapy.. Ramble and Whine - Then face the day


We both have finals next week. Charles has a major research paper going. I have one big project, a medium project and a couple of little projects due this week. GAs, GT (including the GT expo coming up), VBS planning, a flat tire this morning that threw everyone late and still isn't fixed, abstinence rehearsals nearly every night this week, because the performances are next week, our clean house is somehow a disaster again and I am still behind on laundry. There is still a hold on my records not allowing me to register for my classes this summer and next fall, b/c a certain university hasn't sent my transcript after 3 requests. I'm holding my breath that the dad gum transcript gets there today and I can register to get that load off my mind!
Zelda called and left me a message saying thank you for some books I sent to her - in full sentences. "Thank you for the books. They were good. I love you la la. Bye Bye." I listened to the message about 10 times and then I just burst into tears - literally sobbing, because I feel like I am missing out on so much with her and I miss them so much. It has been nearly a year since I've seen them. That is toooooooooooo looooong!
Do you know how happy two people are going to be come Wednesday of next week. Then Thursday family will start arriving for graduation! Graduation, Graduation, Graduation!!!

No comments: