Thursday, October 9, 2008

Birthday Plans









Tomorrow my baby girl turns 8!!! Eight years old! Today was spent making preparations for the next two days.
Friday
Pencil awards in the morning (all A's)
Going out to lunch
She'll get balloons and a froggie box of froggie joy at school
I'm taking a snack for her class (celery, grapes, green M&Ms, green marshmellows and raisins to make their own frogs)
After school she and two of her friends will get to go make candy art at a flower shop in town (its like sand art with dyed sugar)
Then she'll come home for presents and pizza and fun until time for the football game
I've made froggie bags that they'll have popcorn and m&ms in and goody bags for the girls which I hope they enjoy
Saturday
cinnamon rolls for breakfast
little flower and butterfly shaped sandwiches and pink lemonade for lunch
a skating party in the afternoon

I'm sure to post lots of pictures over the next few days.

No comments: