Thursday, November 20, 2008

More pictures

Mandy helped me realize I left some pictures off of the last post:

The T-Rex balloon (the balloon that didn't get away!)

His reaction to the room! Notice the cool boots - the top is lime green. I'll try to get pictures of the awesome new boots both kids got from nana and paw paw this weekend. Kaitlin's are bright pink.

I didn't get a great shot of the room, but I took this right before he went in. It is a start. His room has been "things that go" since he was born.

Here he is digging up dinosaurs in the sand box at his school. That is a little dino pith helmet we bought him.

Here he is working on the dino book I brought for all the kids to make.

1 comment:

Jillian Kay said...

oh my gosh, your kids are getting to be so big!! :) are you on facebook??