Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some New Family Pictures

Here are some of the family pictures that actually worked out. I say next year we just take separate pictures rather than all try to make a pleasant face at the same time! I'll have to post of few of the ones where everyone has a great face but one person or everyone is off! Just so that you can share in the "joy" of trying to get family photos. Most of you are trying to get the same thing - just a picture for Christmas cards. Take my advice and don't try to get pictures on a playground. It is too distracting!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

What is that face Charles is making? And Jonathan clearly thinks we are nuts. It was one of the few times he was looking at the camera.

Getting dark - almost a cute picture

At least you can see how I attempted to make matching attire this year

And I like this one

And this is totally our family!

Gotta love the G__________s

Awe - my honey bunny!

I so had his head photoshopped onto this picture from another picture and then made it all black and white because the colors didn't match. While I was at it I added sun flair!


Me and the honey again:)

1 comment:

Jillian Kay said...

awww, you guys are cute! :)