Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Jumpin Jack


Last week we decided we should take a picture during monitoring. I've spent so much time on these machines that it only seems fitting to document it somehow. You can see all the black dots on the feedback paper are fetal movement (fm). Every nurse we have had has commented that Jack is the most active baby they have ever seen. When I was 6 months pregnant we got sent to labor and delivery for "extensive monitoring" (something we've had to do quite a bit of) and they were training a new Land D nurse. The trainer told her, "now this much activity is not common for a baby of this stage".
It makes me laugh, because of course we know what a fighter this little guy has had to be! We are expecting a very playful, happy little man very shortly.
If you notice the belly bruises in the picture don't be alarmed. That is just from my shots, and no they do not hurt. Actually they look so much better than when I first started doing shots that I barely notice them anymore.
THREE MORE DAYS

No comments: