Saturday, May 22, 2010


Well Jack is now two weeks old. I can't believe how quickly two weeks can fly by. My mom and dad left today. It was truly painful to watch my mom say good bye to Jack and the kids this morning. It completely broke my heart. After she left I of course realized how few pictures I took of the two of them together and immediately regretted that.
Lots of big things happening this past week. Kaitlin and Jonathan had track/field and water fun day at their school Thursday. My parents got to go see them run in their races which worked out very well. Kaitlin got first in softball throw and second in some of her running races. Jonathan could have cared less about winning, but Charles said his grin during the races was just priceless! His big news came on the 30 foot water slides that afternoon. He got his loose tooth stuck in the net at the bottom of the slide and it came right out, flew in the air (according to him) and landed back in his mouth. The tooth fairy rewarded him nicely with some new dinosaur books and a dollar:)
Kaitlin had her school field trip yesterday to a near by park. She had a really great day. All of third grade passed their TAKS test so they were really celebrating! Kaitlin actually got commended on both reading and math (meaning she missed 3 or less on both). We are SO proud of her. Charles is taking her on a special movie date today to reward her and celebrate.
I am of course enjoying being a hermit with the new baby, so I don't have pictures of any of these things as I normally would. The written memory will have to be enough;)

No comments: