Friday, June 18, 2010

A few recent pictures


Kaitlin is such a big helper. She loves to burp him and rock him after he eats. I could just kiss both of them to pieces. By the way - how much more beautiful can this sweet gal get?

This was a very sweet moment I caught between Charles and Jack tonight.

Here is our little miracle. Tuesday the hemotologist reminded us what a miracle it is that he even survived the first few weeks of pregnancy considering my condition. Thank you God that you made plans for Jack Beauregard, and that we are blessed enough to be a part of them!

Nana and Paw Paw are visiting this weekend. I hope to take some pictures I can add to the blog tomorrow. We went to Abilene today for some shopping, eating and bowling. We had a great time and really enjoyed our time together.

No comments: