Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bragging Rights

The other day while Kaitlin was at a sleepover and Jack was napping, Jonathan and I had some special time together. We shot the BB Gun and went for a walk in the cotton fields where we sang all of our favorite hymns (loudly). While Jonathan was shooting I was telling him what an Awesome shooter he was and he said, "well, I just don't like to brag because I know some people can shoot better than me."
Well - I hate to brag, BUT its hard not to with a husband and children like mine.
Charles - Charles will be teaching at the A Heart for Teaching conference at Logsdon on Monday. He will be presenting a discussion on the importance of Dialogue in the Church. I am so proud of all that he has accomplished this year - including this conference. Also he is four chapters away from finishing his novel - which I am reading to the kids in the evenings a chapter at a time (they are loving it.
Kaitlin - my fourth grader! She's beautiful, funny, sweet and just an all around cool kid! Reading on an 8th grade level and falling asleep studying multiplication facts (literally at her desk in her room).
Jonathan - This hilarious cutie is still playing piano (starting back to lessons today), has a top loose tooth, and he's reading chapter books on a 2nd and 3rd grade level
Jack - ROLLING OVER and growing so much I can hardly keep up. I don't know if this little guy could get ANY cuter (and he looks JUST like his Daddy!)

No comments: