Friday, September 10, 2010

Jack



I love the way Jack sleeps - with his little booty up in the air and his hands under his tummy.
I love the way he laughs when his daddy tickles him.
I love the way he has started kissing back when I give him a million kisses on his face.
I love the way he coos and smiles.
I love the way he makes peoples day at the store and in restraunts and at the hospital because he is so excited to see them.
I love the way he sits in my lap and looks at picture books with such enthusiasm and that he is learning to grab the pages.
I love the way he lights up when he sees his big brother and sister.
I love the way he holds on to my shirt when he eats.
I love the way he looks at me and coos loudly to get my attention.
I love the way he gets mesmerized by Charlie Brown.
I love the way he enjoys his food and gets excited when we put him in the high chair.
I love love love love love his grin!
I love that he looks so much like his wonderful, adorable daddy!
I love beautiful blue eyes.
I love the way he holds my hair to sleep but that we can also lay him down to sleep.
I love that he is my little miracle and that I get to stay home with him and enjoy him SO much each and every day!

No comments: