Monday, October 25, 2010

Can't Complain

Really - I can't complain.
There's a song that says, "I've got all I've waited for and I could not ask for more."
I get that.

I know it will sound strange to your ears, but Charles has recently said this to me on a regular basis, "I'm glad you aren't dead." Me too;)

Today was date day. Mondays always start off with going to DQ for coffee after we drop off the kids. Then we go to the assisted living home for drinks, snacks and visiting. When that was over, we went to the coffee shop/sandwich shop and let Jack play on a blanket with his books by the pumpkins while we had soup and sandwiches. I took pictures with my iphone, so maybe I can get them loaded up later. After that we strolled around the square and found a gift shop FULL of decorated Christmas trees. It was magical. Even Jack loved it. After that we strolled back to the coffee shop and had smoothies while Jack slept. Then we went to W*l-m*rt (not a super one) and looked at Christmas present ideas;) Then we headed home to pick up our wonderful children who are now beside me working hard on their homework. Mondays are always big homework days at our house.

No comments: