Thursday, October 14, 2010

Slumber Party (without slumber)

These images are not loading in order, so I'll try to sort it out...
After pizza (they easily devoured 2 pizzas and an entire bowl of chips and queso), getting hopped up on Dr. Pepper, basketball and kickball - it was time for the much anticipated SCAVENGER HUNT!!! This makes for the second annual birthday scavenger hunt, and both were really successful!
After all of this there were movies, a dance off, nail painting, dare games and NO SLEEP (well until after 3am)! They were all such troopers when it was time to get ready for Sunday School the next morning though. I just turned on the music and all the little zombies rose up from their spots in my living room floor.;)

Kickball - I don't think I got a picture of basketall

I CANNOT believe I got a CELL PHONE!!!

Kaitlin got this game at her party from one of her BFFs - It was such a hit. They played for an hour!

Here she is in her new birthday dress with her new bag and new bracelet and new cell phone looking too grown up. The child is wearing heels for cryin' out loud!

This is the end of the scavenger hunt. The box was RINGING!!! CELL PHONE!!!

End of the scavenger hunt

Read the first clue! On their way (all over town and the church and the house...10 clues of course)

Loved this group of kids!

Jack - enjoying the slumber party and his feet!

No comments: