Friday, July 26, 2013

I am so tired today!  Charles has been in New Jersey all week (thankfully headed home today) and Jack has woken up every night this week (for different reasons).  I decided to lay down on the couch just to close my eyes for a few minutes.  Jack climbed up beside me and decided  I looked like the perfect train track for his toy trains laying there on the couch as I was. 
First I tried being very still and pretending I was asleep hoping he would lose interest and start watching the show I was trying to trick him into watching.  I was just about to ask him to go play somewhere else and PLEASE let mommie rest when he looked right at me and said "Hey, it's me Jack."  I opened my eyes and looked at him and he said, "I love you and I love putting my arm around you."  He did put his arm around me for a brief moment before turning me back into a train track (mostly my face).  I just let him go.  Who can resist a line like that from such a cute kid?

No comments: