Friday, May 25, 2007

YOU FOUND ME

Yay! I'm so glad you found me. For the few that read this blog - please leave me a comment to let me know that you are here. I reposted the last two blogs from the other blog incase you missed them.
I realized that I had too much personal information tied up in the last blog including our last name in the URL.
So, I just deleted it to start fresh. I hope I haven't caused you too much trouble switching sites.
I'm going to try to redo links, etc in the near future.

4 comments:

lonestarcasie said...

I was looking at your butter pictures again and I just realized that is ALOT of butter. You gonna be butterin everything you see. Maybe you should butter Charles' dashboard to get the cat out.

Mandy said...

I'm here I'm here! :0) I want to do the butter with the kids this summer- can you email me exactly what you guys did? I think they will enjoy that

CDJ said...

present and accounted for....
Super glad to be here!

Jillian Kay said...

i found ya ;)