Monday, June 11, 2007

My apron



There has been a lot of apron talk around the blog world lately. So, I am posting a picture of my apron (taking by my dh today). It says, "thank you God for those who help to grow and cook our food" which is part of one of my favorite childrens prayers. I ordered it (and had it personalized) a few years ago and had a red one w/ each of the kids names made as well. It's nothing fancy, but I love the pockets (which usually have a dish towel sticking out of them) and of course the verse since that is what I chose to put on it. The other feature that made me get it is the adjustable neck - voila and wonderful!

I invite you to share your aprons - especially those that were made or even worn by your grandmother, mother, aunt, or whatever! If you post yours, be sure to let me know so that I can come check it out!

The entire prayer goes like this:
"Thank you God for milk and bread and other things so good. Thank you God for those who help to grow and cook our food."

No comments: