Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Science Fun






We spent yesterday afternoon at the science museum in Lubbock. We went to Lubbock so that I could take my Abnormal Psych midterm (I think I did well - at least I hope the hours and hours of studying paid off). We had a great time. The picture of Kaitlin and me is from the Shadow Capture Room - we are making fancy shadows. The picture of Jonathan is when he made a big hot air balloon type thing rise up into the air. Charles and I are on an airplane that is clear so that you can see what happens in the wings when you steer. The kids also enjoyed the rock climbing wall as you can see. We also went to the museums OmniTheater (which is one of those dome shaped screens that goes around and above you). We saw a movie called the Alps. If you are afraid of heights (me for example) don't sit near the top and look down the mountain! That is a bad idea! (and I told my C so!)

We also stopped by the mall and made it to Gymboree's semi-annual 60% off sale. It's gymbucks time and between that and the sale - we made out like bandits! I was giddy!

I also hooked up my flash today and between the many many items on my to do list I hope to post a few try outs with it! What to photograph.....

I also found out that I have 90 hours toward my Bachelor Degree. That was encouraging! Hopefully I will have it by Dec 08 and then I can start my Masters Work. Woo Hoo. Is that a light I see?

No comments: