Friday, June 29, 2007

Since you love me......



I don't think there is anyone that reads this blog who doesn't love me unconditionally, so I am being very vulnerable here. Many of you precious dear folks have said that you never knew my teeth were crooked. For one thing - I would NEVER post a picture that showed my teeth. But for the sake of "before photos" here goes.

I can't wait to post the "after photo". I get my first set of invisalign in 30 days! I'm so excited!

These pictures were done today, because Charles is helping get some images for my website and blog. I'm trying to create "an image". Is this bait enough? Will you be back later to see what I got from our little session? I hope I get some good ones. (Didn't Charles do a good job? He takes direction very well).

2 comments:

Mandy said...

You look great! I love the bottom pic. :)

Rebecca said...

I'm so miffed that they came out with Invisalign right after my miserable years with braces in college. Not fair. I can't wait to see how you look! I never really noticed they were crooked either.