Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Few Tips

Here are a few things I have found to be wonderful lately:

1. Mary Kay Waterproof Mascara. This and lip gloss will make your summer! As if the very name of Mary Kay isn't enough - take my word for it and get some of this stuff. It's wonderful!

2. A Laptop Cleaner - I have searched for a way to get my filthy laptop screen clean. I was afraid of scratching or damaging the screen, so I was hesitant about a lot of things. This worked really well. Mix rubbing alcohol with DISTILLED water (apparantly tap water will leave spots from the minerals). Put your mixture (more alcohol than water) into a spray bottle on fine mist. Spray the screen and use an old t-shirt or other 100% cotton cloth to wipe down the screen in a circular motion. This has made my screen like new!

3. Listerine's Whitening Prebrush Rinse - I have been using this stuff for about a month now, and this week Charles has said several times, "Wow, your teeth are so white!" Now, I'll admit my teeth weren't terribly yellow to start with and the bottle says that it may take 12 weeks for results (that's my disclaimer). I noticed results in about two weeks (minor) and now they are really sparkling. It's worth using twice a day and much easier on sensitive gums than the trays of whitening stuff which I couldn't handle. I tried the ones that have to stay in all night once, and I had bad dreams about my teeth every night. I tried the 15 minute day set once and they turned my gums white. I've tried whitening toothpastes and my teeth don't feel clean. This mouthwash has also reduced the gum bleeding that I've had occassionaly. Listerine isn't paying me to say this. Lol.

No comments: