Saturday, June 23, 2007

Two Feet


Kaitlin is spending the night with a friend tonight, so I went by to tell her goodnight before we came home. While I was there visiting, Kaitlin went and changed into the PJ's I had packed for her. The pants and sleeves were a good 6 inches too short! How did she get so big so fast! For instance, look at this picture taken yesterday before I took her to her friend's house (just cuz she looked so cute). She looks so much older now!
And by the way - this parenting thing only gets harder as they get older. (I hear some of you saying Amen or Duh - I can't tell which). More than ever I find myself questioning what I say to her, the time we have together, the effectivness of discipline, how to handle questions, where the heck the attitudes and moodswings come from............the list goes on. I also find myself in awe of the amazing, incredible, lovable, loving individual that she is becoming! She's an amazing kid! No doubt about it. (But is she really going to be 7 this fall?)

No comments: