Thursday, July 19, 2007

Too Many Files

I'm sure it's hard to imagine, but I have got thousands of pictures on my computer. That is too many (ya think?) . So today I am starting the long process of getting some of those pictures put on discs or delted. Outta my way pictures - you are slowing me down.
You know it would be a lot easier to know if I had printed some of these if I ever put them in albums. I just throw them all in a basket thinking "someday". I am pretty sure that I would pay someone to put my pictures in albums. No scrapbooking - nothing fancy. I just hate to sit and put pictures in albums. I love looking through them though. Go figure.

Charles and Kaitlin are on a date today. They went out for pizza and then walked the mall until their movie started.

If you havn't gone to the photog blog lately, go check it out. There is even a slideshow link.

No comments: