Monday, August 20, 2007

Girls Day


How did a boy bust into our girl's day??? Long story. Lol




Fajita Lover



Play Place Fun



Putt Putt Fun!



Jonathan is the only one to make a hole in one and he did it TWICE!










This is a dippin dots float - rootbeer with rainbow flavored ice cream!







When our balls touched - they sang "Merry Christmas"! Ha Ha. That is what Kaitlin said.







She gets these faces from her father! (sort of)







I love this picture!







She is holding up a #1 b/c she beat me at Air Hockey!







The week before school starts Kaitlin and I have a "Girl's Day"! We did this last year and it has quickly become a very important tradition. Today we went to the mall (partly to get her eyes checked and we don't need glasses), El Chico (per her request for chicken fajitas) and to play putt putt. We also visited Books a Million where she got a new Judy Moody book and Claire's where she got strawberry earrings to wear the first day of school.














The boys had to tag along some today, so we tried to stay at opposite ends of the mall and the putt putt course. I'm just thrilled that we were still able to go. I caught the nasty virus going around our house and was MISERABLE with it yesterday. I am still a weak kitten today. So far I have eaten toast and 1 tortilla. That beats the 5 crackers of yesterday though!














Here are a few pictures from the special day.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gosh I miss ya'll so much :(

Looks like ya'll had a blast.