Monday, August 20, 2007

Question

I am applying to work in an after school program that our town is starting. I don't have the job yet, but I am trying to work some things out in case I do.
The only day I am going to need childcare for my little man is Tuesdays (for about 4 hours). I am clueless what to pay for something like that. I want to make it worth their while, but not so much that it really hurts me paycheck wise. We need the money to help with things like braces, school, books....... You understand this scenario. (And Jessica S. you are an inspiration to me with all you do by the way).
So my question is - what do you pay for this type of childcare. If anyone knows - Help!
Also - thanks to those that responded when I was so nervous about my trip. It went very well - and I know you were praying! Thank you Thank you! Keep praying about this. I haven't really worked outside the home in 7 years. That's a while, folks. I'm a little nervous about this endeavour - or a lot nervous!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

My first guess would be somewhere in the $15 range. I get paid $20 a week for two days, but my sis is 12 and is more a help than anything, but if * I had set the price it would have been $20 a day.