Saturday, September 8, 2007

I get to Zoom

K got invited to a skating party. Do parents get to go - yep. It's like a little post wish come true. Ha Ha. Post it and it will come? Maybe? I even put some skates on my header to celebrate.

Zip...Zoom..Spin...7 more days. Why don't I go more often? If I had a skating rink in my house I would be in such good shape.

I also wanted to post a prayer request. My friend Mandy's daughter Sadie has Scarlett Fever. She has had strep throat 5 times in 12 months, so I'm sure you can imagine where she's heading. Poor little sweetie. Keep them in your prayers this weekend.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you get to go skating. :) I used to love to skate.

Thanks for the prayers. She woke up crying this morning, but she's acting a little better right now.