Monday, September 17, 2007

Skating Pictures




So my kids got the skating gene. We had a great time Saturday night. I only have pictures of Jonathan because Kaitlin's friend is in the pictures with her, and I don't know how her mommie would feel about her face being on the internet. You'll just have to trust me that she did great as well. I'm going to try to post some video, but that place was dark with loud rap music, so you can't see much except for Jonathan's video.

The little girl in the picture with Jonathan is a little girl he met at the skating rink. She said, "You wanna hold hands?" so he just held her hand. Later she said, "Do you want me to teach you to skate?" He said, "Nah, I already know how."
When Jonathan would start to fall, he would flail all around. Once he told Charles, "Daddy, it's like I'm dancin!" He also said, "I have special skating powers!"

No comments: