Friday, September 14, 2007

Weird Friends

So there's a lot of people getting tagged to blog 6 or 8 weird things about themselves. I've been tagged a few times myself (that was an earlier blog). So I have a new twist to put out there. I'm going to blog 6 weird (or unique) things about one of my dearest friends. Then that friend will be tagged to blog about someone else (and possibly get me back if they'd like). Blog about someone that actually reads your blog (so that it can be fun for everyone) and be nice of course. Don't put a name. Your friend should know who they are, and people can guess in the comments if they think they have it figured out!

So here's the starter of this new blog game:

1. She knows the lyrics to practically every song she's ever heard.

2. She used to sleep under my bed occassionally.

3. She once very nearly injured herself trying to do dance moves from "So You Think You Can Dance" in her bathroom.

4. She is terrified of squirrls.

5. Avacado is one of her favorite things along with the word "Pants"

6. She can swing dance better than anyone I know, and I'm so very jealous of that.

So I could go on here, but the game is for 6. Since this game is new - you are ALL tagged.

1 comment:

lonestarcasie said...

Hey, I know that person. So that is why you wanted me to read your blog.

me