Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Kaitlin's Birthday Blog


This sonogram picture was done when Kaitlin was only 2 weeks created. If you look very closely you can see her brain stem. The second picture is only a few weeks before she was born with Aunt Casie.

This is part of my awesome support team at the hospital. I treasure this picture. (notice you cannot see my face). The second picture is her first outing - 3 days old (going to the chiropractor).

Daddy's Girl. Man that baby was sweet. You can see her moon and stars nursery in the background. We have always told our kids and eachother, "I love you more than the moon and the stars!"

This is Kaitlin's one year old Christmas. Isn't she beautiful

Always so full of suprises - here is our little actress at two years old acting "suprised" for the camera! This was the year of the Holly Hobby Tea Party where Aunt Casie did a magic show.


Three years old and so beautiful. That year we had a ladybug party. That was the year that I had Jonathan (one month after her birthday). I can remember treasuring her last month as my only baby. She makes the best big sister!

Four years old! We did Strawberry Shortcake (which is what I had at 4 years old too). Note how skinny I am in this picture! This was such a fun and beautiful party. I wish I had more pictures from it.

Five years old! This was her first birthday in West Texas. We went to the Zoo with the Howe's in Dallas.



Six Years Old - the Cheer Party. That one was so much fun for all of us. I thought I would drown in a sea of orange before it was over. Look how gorgeous she is! Kindergarten will always be such a precious time in my memories of her growing up. It feels like I took this picture just a few months ago - not an entire year ago!








Now Seven Years Old!!! A true Princess. I couldn't be more proud of the person she is growing to be. What a blessing that this Sunday she will be baptized knowing that she is a real true princess - the daughter of the KING! Thank you God for our precious Kaitlin. Every year she grows more wonderful. I am so thankful that I get to be her mommie!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wishing a very very special little girl a Happy Happy Birthday! :*)
Wish we were there to celebrate with you! Have a wonderful rest of the week, and a very blessed birthday weekend! We love you!

jessy said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Kaitlin! Abby on the coast says hello!