Saturday, February 23, 2008

Don't Know Why I Love You, But I Do



I don't know why, but I have wanted these two things ever since I first laid eyes on them. My sister even blogged about the apple cozy a while back based on my love of its randomness. These things have no real purpose, but they bring me joy.

Update on the kids: Kaitlin is running fever now. Bless her heart - her head is killing her. She seems to have perked up in the last little bit. Jonathan did very well yesterday, but his fever and cough went back up at bed time. He slept with a humidifier last night and I tried putting Vick's on his feet and covering it with socks - I don't know if that did anything other than make me feel like I was doing something.
Charles still feels terrible. It just comes in spells for him. I'm doing a lot better today, and I hope to keep going in that direction.
Enjoy the owl and apple jacket!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

heehee, my sister actually has a little apple sweater, and she seriously uses it most days to carry an apple in her purse.

evidently, she used to carry an apple in her purse to work everyday (weirdo) and it got bruised (duh). but this prevents bruising when you carry apples in your purse. she's cute.