Monday, March 17, 2008

Sick

Charles couldn't even preach yesterday for coughing. If you know Charles, you know how much it took to keep him home. He is at the doctor as I type. Again, if you know Charles, you know it took a lot to send him to the doctor. I'm hoping for a shot! He has been miserable for so long. I want some relief for him. He has also been getting a wisdom tooth. I say he's teething, and I'd like to give him a little whiskey on his gums!
I am having some pain today as well. I am starting to have what feels like problems with my uterus again. It is quite painful, and I am hoping that I am not about to go down that road again. If I do go down that road again - I hope my new obgyn will yank that sucker out. I know there are risks, etc, but there are a lot of reasons for us not to have anymore children biologically, and this really stinks!
I had big spring cleaning plans for this spring break - even shampooing the carpets, but so far Charles and I are just speaking in moans and coughs today. I'm sitting here with my heating pad working on school. (Please hear that with the weakest whiniest most pitiful voice I can muster.)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You poor thing. I hope it's still tacked up where it belongs! :(