Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Frustrated

I am frustrated with school. So much due, frustration with assignments, trying to figure out what to take this summer, so many classes that I have to take in addition to my regular 12 hours every semester.................etc.
This is the way I described my frustration to Casie today. I'm as frustrated as if a squirrel hopped in my window and started singing my song (you'd have to have seen that part in a commercial), then he stole my candy bar, ate it and then offered me the last bite with rabies spit on it! That's the level of frustration I have had today! Are you getting the picture?

On a different note, Jonathan just loves maze books. He and I sat in the recliner for about 30 minutes this afternoon doing mazes together. Then Kaitlin and I read from our Ancient Egypt research book. We've been looking into some interesting Egypt facts since that will be the topic for Threshold this summer. I think she will really enjoy it if she ever gets past having to say, "uh-uh that's not true" on every page that deals with gods or what they believed about after life. That girl's got faith that'll move mountains folks! She says that those Egyptian people need to get with the program, because they aren't gonna have any after life without the true God! Preach it Kait!

1 comment:

TSRH said...

Ld

When I "hit the wall" with school, I had a magic trick.

I figgered out what increment of time I could mentally get my arms around and manage sufficiently.

I seldom wanted to think in terms of the "finish line" (graduation) as there was just too much to do before that day. Sometimes I felt I could only handle ond day at a time. Some days I was only prepared to deal with the next hour. Other times I resolved to just survive the next five minutes and not worry about what happened after that.

You will climb this mountain, you will be an awesome example for all to follow, and for the rest of your life you will feel good about what you accomplished.

YOU GO GIRL!