Friday, April 11, 2008

A minute to catch up

I have a minute to catch up on a few bloggy things. Let's see:

I have an idea for another children's book. I think it will be really cute.

Monday Charles was interviewed by Kait's GT group. They are interviewing community resources (ie: bank, Post Office, newspaper, local business). We brought cookies and icing and sprinkles, and we had loads of fun with that. The kids were genuinly interested in what Charles had to say, especially things about Greek and Hebrew. Its so funny, because Kaitlin has no idea how cool it is that her dad can read and write Greek and Hebrew. He's done it as long as she can remember. For her, "that's just my dad." I think she got a small glimpse of how cool he really is through the eyes of the other kids;) I loved it.

This week is coming to a close, but I'm not out of the woods yet. I'm trying to organize a study day for tomorrow! Gotta keep chuggin!

Book fair starts Monday:)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I could so totally go for a book fair right now. But I think I'll have to settle for the library. Or the book swap store. We're craving new kid books for Jonah and Naiah these days.