Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More about this crazy week!

1 Test and 1 Project Down
1 Test and 1 Project to Go

Other Happy Thoughts This Week:
Charles and I are working on some skits for the Rural Abstinence Program which focuses on educating students about Risky Behavior such as smoking, sex, etc as well as educating students about goal planning (college, career, etc).
If you know me, you know that I have a passion for educating students about these topics! If you have only known me since we have lived here you may not know how much Charles and I enjoy writing scripts for skits about these topics. He and I work so well together, and our writing time is always some of my favorite! I love being such a team and coming up with awesome skits with a great purpose. It is so satisfying! We will be working with (and meeting) the students that are going to perform the skits tonight, so that should be really fun:) It sort of makes me wish Charles and I were going to be doing them.
Just a side note for those that don't know, Charles and I very first met at an audition for a group called NEXT. NEXT was a group of college students who traveled to high schools performing skits about risky behavior. We (the entire group) wrote everything we did which was always so much fun. [Oh if I only had more time to blog today, you would get a long one!!!] So this type of skits has a special place in my heart for another reason - that is how I met my amazing husband and got to know him over several months!

No comments: