Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Short Update


I do not have much time right now, but I wanted to post for the few of you who do not know. Kaitlin was checked into the hospital Friday with pneumonia. This morning the doctor told us to expect a few more days, but she did better than expected after they added a third mega antibiotic today - so we'll see. She is pretty amazing.
I do not think I am overshooting to say that she was being prayed for by 100 people today at different churches and homes. That is pretty powerful. No wonder she exceeded expectations! Please continue to pray for her healing and recovery.
Also - Jonathan starts pre-K tomorrow. He is very excited. He has memorized the four things to know before going to school:
1. Be safe (don't do anything that would hurt yourself or others)
2. Be kind
3. Be neat (wash your hands and clean up after yourself)
4. Always do your best
I think he'll do great. I will try to take a few pictures and post when I am at a computer again. If I have your cell # you've been getting texts to know how to pray each day.
The picture here is one she created herself on the computer.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh lisa! My phone is out so I had no idea :(
I'm so so sorry. Here is Jayme's phone number- text or call me 972-639-4429

You are all in our prayers!