Friday, February 5, 2010

Birthday Flowers


Charles had flowers delivered to my office today. What a sweet suprise - he's so sweet you'd think I would expect stuff like this, but he's good at keeping me guessing. They are beautiful and my whole office smells of birthday flowers:)
I've decided this officially starts my birthday weekend. I will be THIRTY on Sunday - which I think is a delightfully big deal:) Tonight will be family game night and I'm planning to go by the store on the way home to pick stuff up to make a warm, yummy supper for us all to enjoy to start off the weekend.
Tomorrow will be a work day for elementary room parents - painting and cleaning, etc. Then Charles plans to grill something yummy for supper (I love when he grills - no matter what he's cooking). All I know about my birthday present is that he has been planning it for a long time (which already makes it special) and that Kaitlin and my mom both know what it is.

No comments: