Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I had some circulation issues last night. I was standing talking to Charles without any shoes on and all the sudden he said, "what did you get all over your feet?" I looked down and my toes were nearly black and my feet were dark purple. I pulled up my PJ pants and my legs were purple all the way up to my thighs. I immediately sat down and put my feet up and the purple went away almost instantly. I wonder what caused it and I also wonder how many times that has happened and I didn't really realize it because I had socks and shoes on - since most of my standing happens here at work. My legs seem to go to sleep quite a bit. Maybe I need to be a little more watchful.
I go to the doctor tomorrow, but its so much easier to remember when something happened if I can go back and check my blog. Lots of women have circulation issues the whole time they are pregnant so it doesn't really freak me out - but I couldn't help but take notice of something so bizarre.

No comments: