Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Phew - it's Monday (well for me it is anyway).
I was miserably sick this weekend! Today I just have the ulcers on my throat (which often come when I'm stressed, but being sick probably made them worse.) I missed work yesterday, but I am here today (mostly, although my brain is in slow motion from lack of sleep). Charles just came up to my office bearing chl*ras*ptic and soup. I honestly do have the best husband in the world.
We spent Saturday cleaning out and rearranging our bedroom. It is still slightly disastrous as we try to figure out where to put the things that don't fit now, but we made room for the CRIB and got it all put together. It just needs a matress - then I can officially say I can bring Jack home (since we have a car seat) and I will have a place to put him (a bed).
This week is mad dash week (slightly slower due to illness). We will be preparing to leave on our trip Friday by getting the house clean, doing laundry and packing. This is also the last week of Little Dribblers (I really need to get some pictures posted of that).
We are getting closer to meeting Jack everyday!

No comments: