Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We do have some things ready

Our bouncy chair
The stroller and car seat:) - This is called chicco fuego - I just love the name and the color. The crib. Took a picture with my iphone for Jules. It isn't put together yet, but I really like it. It turns into a toddler bed and full bed later.



Possibly my favorite baby hat on the planet! This one is 6-12 months. I may buy it in newborn too, b/c I am really that in love with it.

Love Love Love this bag. It is laminated/ wipe off and very stylish, but not TOO girly to be a boy's diaper bag.







We have a few clothes (thanks to Nana and Mandy).





We have our stroller and car seat- which I think I am going to love. You never can really tell until you start using something like that, but we put it together this past weekend and I think its awesome. We have never had a vehicle/car seat with latch before so we will need to learn that.



We have the crib - not put together yet because we have to figure out where it will fit in our room. We are thinking about doing a cosleeper at first. Thanks Aunt Julie (who has gotten several things for her baby Jack already).


We have one of those bouncy chairs which I love. We found one just like Kaitlin and Jonathan had that they literally both used until they were 2 and then it got handed down to someone else. It turns into a rocker. It is being used for baby dolls and to make Jonathan talk funny for now (he leans against it and turns it on).


Aunt Julie got us a breast pump. We have monitors (the kind that are sound activated - yipee), some blankets, a very sweet dinosaur hat, a small diaper bag and a big diaper bag on the way (the one I really really wanted).
So see - we are not totally unprepared.
I just wish I could find the energy to get my house organized and in order and find a place for all these little baby goodies that we have acquired!


No comments: