Thursday, August 26, 2010

Is He a Good Baby?


Its funny how often I get asked this question about Jack. "Is he a good baby?" Of course I know what people mean... Does he sleep well? Is he fussy?
Well I can honestly say - Oh yes, he is a very good baby.

He is the smiliest cooingest little guy I've ever met. He loves people - especially his Mommie, Daddy, Sister and Brother. He lights up for people and believe me - He can MAKE your entire day!

When he is sleepy - we just lay him down and most of the time he goes right to sleep. He is not a light sleeper - which is good in a house with two other kids. Now he still wakes up at 4a.m. pretty much every day, but that is almost all night and that's good enough for me for now.
He travels well. He eats well. He is playful and fun.

So yes - He is a good baby. Let's see how many times I get asked that question today;).

No comments: