Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Prayer Request

I just found out that my dad is in the hospital because he is having an allergic reaction to some medicine they put him on recently. They have still been unable to correct his blood pressure problems entirely, and he is still having stomach problems. For those of you who don't know already - he had 1/4 of his colon removed last summer - I believe it was around June, and he has had all sorts of problems since. Pray for my dad and also for my mother (who is near her wit's end with all of this).
My mom said that he is already responding well to what the doctors are doing for him, and they hope to see him released tomorrow afternoon. I guess after that, they will just have to figure out how to change his medication again (for the millionth time).
Thank you!

1 comment:

Jillian Kay said...

i'm so sorry to hear that. i'll be thinking about you, and hope everything turns out well. big hugs. :)